Saturday 17 September 2011

Week 121 - Alter/recycle





Good Morning everyone,
Nicola here with my first week hosting an Allsorts challenge!

This week I would love to see you

Recycle or Alter something

as I don't like to waste anything, lol.
Let your imaginations run wild and take this theme in any direction you want, from altering a picture frame to recycling some discarded packaging. All I ask is that you make it obvious in your blog post what you've altered/recycled, and most importantly have FUN!

Thanks to everyone who entered Jill's theme last week, Flowers and Swirls is obviously a favourite as well as a timeless classic.

Our sponsor this week is:




generously offering a Little Darlings rubber stamp of choice.

Here is little about the store from owner Angie. "With my husband's support and encouragement, I decided to open a store where I could bring many of my favorite things together in one place. I thought about how wonderful it would be to launch a new rubber stamp line and through a friend found an amazing muralist and children's book illustrator. The combo of my vision and her raw talent has resulted in the ‘Little Darlings' rubber stamp line. I am truly blessed to be able to do something that I absolutely love each and every day.

Here are the Design Team's amazing inspiration,
I'm sure they would love a visit from you!

Amanda








Nicola


Please link up with Mr Linky below, you have until 6pm (GMT) Friday 23rd September.
We cant wait to see your creations, thanks for your continued support :), and have a great weekend
Love,

11 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

This was a fun one. Thanks for a great challenge. Lovely work by the DT. xxD

BrossArtAddiction said...

Awesome DT samples! Thanks for the awesome challenge! :D

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

Nana Donna said...

Such a great idea to recycle some of our stuff.
Thanks

Nubia said...

This was so fun! I was able to try out a technique I've been meaning to try for years!

ileana said...

woww.... DT creations are gorgeous! I love this kind of challenges, thank you!

Jessica Buffa said...

I love reading the challenges, then looking at the DT, and letting a day or two go by before I start creating. Because then I come back to enter my finished project and look back through the DT work and realize who's projects really stuck out in my memory. Always a pleasure.
:O)
Jessica

Anonymous said...

beautiful DT projects! i think i'll look at boxes differently now; very inspiring.

Angel said...

DT projects are really an inspiration .

ShersL84bed said...

Thanks for the fun challenge.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Unknown said...

Lovely work of DT team. Hope my card can be considered clean and simple. Thanks.

Hugs,
Maria xxx

Swathi said...

Very inspiring works !! and thanks for the Challenge