Saturday 24 September 2011

Week 122 - Keep it Simple

Hello and welcome to my (Amanda's) theme for the week.

Clean and Simple

I love the clean and simple style and some people have a real knack for it, I seem to struggle and have to sit on my hands to stop myself from adding ribbons and layers and other scrummy stuff lol So hide those flowers and embellishments and bits n bob and keep it simple :o)

This week we welcome one of our regular sponsors, Sir Stampalot who are giving this weeks winner a set of Whipper Snapper stamps.

Sir Stampalot are a UK based one stop craft store who offer a speedy on line shopping facility as well as having a spacious store in Peterborough which is jam packed with stamps from all the leading manufacturers along with a whole range of other crafting goodies.

Their 'whats new' section is updated almost daily so you won't miss out on any of the new items which this week includes the fabulous Picket Fence from Tim Holtz....you can check out this fabby new product here (speed through to about 11mins to see Tim demonstrating it).














Nicola




Please drop by the DTs blogs (click on their names) and leave them some love

Link your blog post to Mr Linky below :o)

30 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

Wow, the CAS inspiration from the DT is amazing. I too, struggle and may have to take your advice and sit on my hands for this one....LOL! Yummy stamps...I adore those flowers! Definitely getting in on this challenge!
:O)
Jessica

Loopylou. said...

oh my! what a challenge!! definately a challenge for me anyways!!!
I think i got it CAS!!!!
hugs Lou xxx

Merlyn said...

Beautiful cards by the DT :) All the cards are simple and sweet :) Thanks for the challenge :)

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for a great challenge. Love the DT work! Judy x

ileana said...

beautiful creations by the DT, thank you for the inspiration ladies!

- - Sheryl - - said...

wow - the samples from the FT are splendid!

Mokkan said...

Beautiful creations by the DT :)

Rachel said...

Gorgeous DT cards! Wedgie xxx

Magic Flying Boots said...

Thanks for the challenge - hope mine isn't too fussy! Jen

Nubia said...

I have such a hard time with type of design..so glad to have had accidentally created something like this so that I could participate this month.

Jessica Buffa said...

Linked!!!
:O)
Jessica

May Brit said...

Lovely inspiration from the DT, and a great challenge
Hugs May Brit

mueppi said...

Beautiful card by DT!
Hugs Gisela

Simone said...

Fab creations, girls!
Simone

Jaya Christina said...

Thanks for fab inspiration :)

Lena B E said...

Beautiful creations! :)
Thanks for a fun challenge. :)
Hugs Lena

Sharon said...

Well.....I tried to keep it simple!! Thanks for the challenge. Sharon xx

The Sparkly Fairy said...

Great challenge - I might have to apologise for entering the same link twice though!

Evelina Wikberg said...

Wow. This was a challenge for me. I normally make super busy cards. But I tried my hardest, locked all the embellishments away. Have a great week. :)

Anonymous said...

Love Deb's CAS card. Thanks for the challenge and the chance for an adorable stamp set.

Anonymous said...

lovely DT creations! thanks for keeping it simple. :)

kbrandy4 said...

Thank yopu for a brilliant challenge!!

Hugs Hazel xx

Dawn said...

Eeeek! This was a tough one - my card looks so empty! Amazing Dt inspiration - thank you!

Hugs, Dawn

Jean said...

Lovely inspirational DT cards. I have added my link. Jean x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Beautiful DT cards. Thanks for challenge.
Diane xx

Luanne said...

Beautiful cards. Thanks for the challenge.

Jen Carvajal said...

Thanks for the GreAt weekLy chaLLenges! They keep me motivated and give me lots of great ideas! :)

Jessica Buffa said...

I had to try this again....I don't know if I got the SIMPLE down quite yet though...LOL! But it was fun trying.
:O)
Jessica

Dorothy S said...

Mine is simple - for me! Not an easy challenge but I did try!

Unknown said...

Great inspiration for all the ladies.....They keep me motivated and give me lots of great ideas! :) :):)
plastic id cards online
plastic gift cards